Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Boy I oughtta....

Today Gentry and I went to Costco to get gas in our car. Gentry got back in the car and said "Man, you can tell someone has been playing with their credit card machines." So I said "why?" He then proceeds to tell me.."well first the machine asked if I wanted to use my American Express so I pushed yes, then it said would you like a receipt so I said yes. Then it said ARE YOU COLD? So I pushed yes, cause I was cold." So I'm thinking crap...our credit card is being taken over by some thief because Gentry has just pushed yes to a stupid question. So Gentry is seeing the panic in my eyes and just busts up laughing. Why on earth do I still believe him. It's because he comes up with such STUPID lies that I believe them. Well at least he was entertained today.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

Allison Bushman said...

He had me going there for a minute... sometimes, our husbands!

Annika said...

That is hilarious! My Mom is totally gullible. We are always giving her a hard time.

See you tonight!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

LOL takes after someone else I know:)

Kristin said...

hahahaha i love this. randy is like this too but i love it...keeps me laughing