Sunday, January 30, 2011

Adrienne and her kids came to visit for a few days this weekend.  We were all excited to have them come.  Earlier during the week I took my boys to the library and they asked if they could get a movie.  I noticed Boston picked G-Force, a movie we already have.  I asked him why he was getting it and he said "Because it's Jett's favorite movie and I can't find it."  So we had to rent the movie because he wanted to make sure we had Jett's favorite movie.  Before they got here Boston and Brock even cleaned up the basement.  (Maybe I'm gonna have to have them come every week if that's how I get my basement cleaned:)

We took the kids to Marv Jensen for a few hours.  They loved it.  We were worried the kids had to be 5 or older, so we told them that Tenli was 5...she's almost 5...does that count?  Anyway I guess someone asked Tenli how old she was and she said 4, and my kids said "No, she just had a birthday she forgot she's 5."  Oh well come to find out I guess there's not really an age limit anyway?

We took the kids to Incredible Pizza last night.  While we were paying Alyssa asked when we got to play games and Gentry said "Oh we're not playing games today, we're just here for the pizza."  Then he looked over at Jett who was listening to him talk to Alyssa, and Jett just started crying.  Poor guy, he doesn't know Gentry is always teasing my kids.  So needless to say they got to play lots of games and eat lots of food.





 Tenli: "BETSY get yo hands on the wheel!"  She was worried the race was gonna start...none of this picture stuff.
 Apparently my kids don't have any faith in me winning.  They  all wanted to go with Adrienne or Gentry.

 Great smiles kids...very natural!

7 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Cute pictures of everyone. Looks like you all had fun.

Brittany said...

Jett & Tenli are at my house right now so I read this to them and showed them the pictures. They thought it was pretty cool to see their pics.:) They said they had lots of fun!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

It looks like a great weekend!! Glad you had a good visit:)

Kaydee and the boys said...

You forgot to mention you went to the mall. I love seeing you everywhere I go. :)

The Hulls said...

Look how sweet your boys are, getting their friends favorite movie! Love and miss you guys!

Nielson Family said...

I think you forgot to mention who dominated at go-carts...

Thanks for having us, it seems like it goes by so fast but we always do a ton of stuff.

Johnston Family said...

Love the darker do! Looks like you guys had a blast!!