Friday, January 14, 2011

REALLY??? I MEAN...REALLY?

I was upstairs and I could hear a lot of noise going on downstairs, but I didn't think much of it because my two nephews were over and my kids tend to get a little excited when they have new people over.  Then Alyssa shows me this video.  I was beyond upset.  Then they said "Mom, it wasn't pee it was water in the medicine thing."  So I went over and sure enough...it was water, luckily or they wouldn't leave their bedrooms for at least a year.  What would make my kids even think to do this?  They've been off track for too long now.  School needs to start back up ASAP.

Side note:  Boston came up with the idea and didn't tell anyone, so when the kids came in the kitchen they thought he was peeing which was the reason for all the screaming.  But Brock is the one in the video rein-acting everything. 

Next story is from a couple nights ago.  Boston and Brock wanted to play a game.  They wanted to guess what everyone's favorite things are, for example: favorite restaurant, favorite color, etc.  So I started and asked them what my favorite restaurant is and they said..."I don't know, but I know Grandpa's favorite restaurant, it's Del Taco."  I laughed and said "Yep, you're right!"  Then they proceeded to say "I know what Grandpa's favorite thing to do is, it's to go in his office and talk to Gisalle."  So I said "Giselle?"  And they said "No!" then speaking slowly they said "GIS-ALLE."  I looked baffled and then Gentry said using his best impression of my dad "THIS-IS-AL" said using only 2 syllables.  I about died laughing because every time my Dad answers the phone he says "This is Al."  So my kids have thought that he goes into his office to talk to Gisalle....if you quickly slur "this is Al" it sounds just like Gisalle.  Too funny.

On a side note, how hard is it for my kids to guess my favorite restaurant.  We spend a good part of our lives at Chick-fil-a...hmmm. 

8 comments:

The Hulls said...

That is awesome!!! I love that Boston came up with it and didn't tell anyone until he was doing it! Your kids always make me smile!!

Heather said...

That made me laugh. I was also baffled that they couldn't come up with chick-fil-a.

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Way to keep us all smiling. I have laughed so hard about This is Al.

Allison Bushman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison Bushman said...

I was going to say, "chick-fil-a"! And I would have DIED if that was pee. I still couldn't stop laughing. What is with boys? We were playing follow the leader all around the house, and Trey was the leader. He thought it would be funny to pull down is pants and moon me, while still walking around. Seriously - where do boys come up with this stuff?

Clements Family said...

Oh my goodness...that is pretty funny...but I would have been furious!

The Lind's said...

How funny!! Your boys crack me up!! I love the Al story! Love it!

Kristin said...

geez even i know its chik fil a :) its sad that my hair is dark now cause it means i don't have to come see you as much...