Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Squishy Bread..and other stuff.

(Yes they still use sippy cups. They will probably be 15 years old before I let them drink without one.)


So I was looking through some pics and realized I forgot to post this. I just like having these random stories in my blog book...sorry:)

My boys came home from preschool (a month and a half ago) and told me that I should make ham sandwiches, because Miss Elke made them and they just loved them. So I bought some ham and made them sandwiches. Well they didn't take more than a bite and said they didn't like them. I was so bummed cause I just bought the sandwich meat. The proceeded to tell me that Miss Elke uses "the squishy bread". I laughed and said "Oh you mean white bread"...I am laughing because I always make wheat bread and it's just not the same as the good ol' stick to the roof of your mouth white bread. So when we went to the grocery store the boys helped me pick out the perfect "squishy bread".

Then today I took a pic of the boys for some preschool thing...and I didn't realize how hard it is to get a picture of them with out them flaring their nostrils or doing something weird. So this is what we got. (And yes I posted the best ones I could get.)Boston

Brock


This picture is so Brock. He loves to make signs. I don't think he even knows what he's doing, he just wants to be cool like his older cousins.

And I had to throw this pic of Alyssa in. She loves school, but she's gone during the day so we don't get as many pics of her lately.

5 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

I can't believe how much they look a like with their buzz cuts. They are two handsome boys. I do love your wheat bread more than the squishy bread. So glad your mom taught me how to make my own. But the squishy bread at church on Sunday always tastes so yummy for some reason. Cute pictures of the boys.
Alyssa you look like a model your so pretty and you always look so dang cute.
Love all of my cute grandkids:)

Clements Family said...

OK so I think it is Brock...he is making the Utah sign! I hope Gentry doesn't care!!

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

I agree with Cyndy, the boys do look more alike with the buzz haircuts. Cute pictures of all three. Love, Mom

The Hulls said...

Squishy Bread... isn't that on "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"! They crack me up! Oh and it's not the "Utah" sign that he's doing, it's the "Rock On" sign! Haha :) Just kidding... sort of!

The Naylors said...

I am quite a fan of the white bread too! :) I love your past post with the kids crying over their hair, I like knowing even hairstylers have issues with hair (wink wink)!