Friday, August 7, 2009

KID'S NIGHT

I usually work all day on Wednesday so by the time dinner time rolls around the kids don't want to wait for anything to cook. (And let's be honest, I don't feel like cooking either.) So sometimes...let me rephrase that... a lot of times we end up at Chick-fil-a. Well this last Wednesday they had a lady painting faces. My kids thought it was so fun.


Alyssa only gets french braids when aunt Missy does her hair. So I had to take a picture after Missy did her hair. THANKS MISSY! (I hate trying to french braid, not to mention it's hard to tell it's a french braid when I get done.)

8 comments:

AngiDe said...

Ooooh, I love the french braid look!!! It's super cute on your daughter! I might have to try that one on my little girl.

XO

Heather said...

She always looks so dang cute. She has so many cute, fun school clothes. Uniforms aren't as fun to shop for:(

Nielson Family said...

I miss kids night at chick-fil-a

The Lind's said...

Cute! Love the pics. Love the french braids. I can't french braid for anything either! I swear my baby dolls had better french braids from back in the day. I don't know what happened but I can't do them now. Dang it because they are so cute!

Clements Family said...

That looks like the best kids night at Chickfila ever!
Love the french braids. I hope I can french braid Bella's hair!

carrie said...

SO cute! I love the painted faces! Betsy, I would eat at Chick-fil-A all the time, if I could. I just love it. I'm starting my "eating healthy plan" (notice I'm NOT calling it a diet...YUCK...ha ha) tomorrow again and I sure wish I could have some of that yummy food right now. :o)

Kristin said...

You at Chik-Fil-A? Weird...

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Looks like fun!