Monday, August 17, 2009

DID YOU KNOW...

Photobucket
Boston came home from school today and as I was making lunch he was on the floor playing with the kitten. This is our conversation:

Boston: Mom did you know that if a girl pokes herself in the eye she will turn into a kitten?

Me: Who told you that?

Boston: I just learned it all by myself. Nobody told me.

Me: No they don't turn into kittens.

Boston: Well then do they turn into dogs?

Me: (laughing) No. They just stay girls.

I had to write this down, because I will forget it by tomorrow if not.

5 comments:

The Hulls said...

Haha! You learn something new everyday!

Clements Family said...

Wow...didn't know that! I swear your kids always are coming up with something funny!

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Boston has a creative mind. Love, Grandma Suzie

Kaydee and the boys said...

That's hilarious. Where in the world do kids come up with this stuff??

Cyndy Mikesell said...

So dang cute!!! What a funny guy!!