Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rangering

The kids love going riding on the Ranger, and this time my Mom and Dad rode on the 4 wheeler behind us. It was fun. I was laughing because the kids were telling Gentry to drive crazy because they wanted to get "red lines on their neck" aka: seat belt burns. I guess the last time he took them riding they got jerked around so much it gave them rug burns on their neck and they thought it was so cool they wanted to do it again, but we didn't go too crazy this time because my mom was about to have a heart attack. For a minute there I actually thought she was crying. She is as scared as me when it comes to stuff like this. She said she had fun, but I don't see her going again anytime soon...maybe she'll surprise me:)

6 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Coming down that hill, I was almost crying. I'm not into steep stuff. Watching the kids have so much fun made it a fun day for me. Love, Mom

The Hulls said...

That does look like fun! Mom said it's something I would like! I laughed about the "red lines". You kids are too funny!

Nielson Family said...

Your ranger can fit a lot of people. Ian wants to get a backseat for his grandpa's rhino so the kids can sit back there, but they would face the opposite way. I would much rather ride in a rhino than on a four-wheeler. I'm sure your kids have a blast in the ranger and it's something you guys can all do together.

carrie said...

You guys are so much fun! My boys would LOVE hanging out w/cool people like YOU. I'm a whimp when it comes to stuff like that...and like your mom, I would probably start crying. I drive my husband nuts w/that stuff...even driving in the CAR. ha ha Glad you guys had fun! :o)

The Hulls said...

Oh no, we didn't lose his DC shoes, we probably would have gone looking for them if he had. He loves those shoes. It was his little croc shoes that he had. They kept falling off while we were on the safari ride and eventually I guess it fell overboard. Oh and did you click on the older posts too, because there is some new posts that got bumped off the first page.

McInnes Family said...

The red lines are too funny! Max was laughing as he was explaining what they were :) Goobers! Thanks for letting Max tag along. He was seriously histerical when he thought he wasn't going (Drama!). They really do love the Ranger the best! Good purchase!!