Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I FINALLY Did it!


For those of you who know me, you know that my whole life...well since I was probably 3, I've been praying that I never have to get my wisdom teeth pulled out. For a few years I honestly thought I prayed them away, but unfortunately I'm just not that good.

For the last few months my wisdom teeth will hurt, (and I now have sympathy for teething children) but after a few days the pain goes away. The last few days however have been different. The pain kept getting worse. And as you all know I am a DRAMA queen when it comes to pain. So thank goodness I have the most FABULOUS dentist...my brother MATT!!! I went in and he got me numb...which I have to say you literally can't tell when he is giving you a shot because he is such a darn good dentist. The whole procedure took less than 10 minutes! I was done. I couldn't believe it. So I told him we needed a pic because this event was "BLOG WORTHY".

Thanks again Matt, you saved my weekend. I don't think I could have made it through the day with the way my teeth were feeling, and now I feel like a champ! (And I conquered one of my biggest fears!)

So for those of you who need a dentist, call my brother's office! His office is awesome. (Plus you get a FREE aqua massage after every visit!)
Here is his info:
Dr. McInnes at Autumn Ridge Dental 801-280-5558.

7 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Betsy, you were so brave. Thanks to a calm, gentle, smiling dentist. Love, Mom

AngiDe said...

Oh I remember getting mine out.... I think I waited as long as I could too. Glad to hear it went smoothly! How lucky to have a wonderful brother as your dentist!

XO

Clements Family said...

Good job! I am glad everything went good...I had mine out right after high school-i did one of those studies, and was one of the worst experiences of my life, so I am glad yours went good!

The Lind's said...

Way to go! Glad it went smoothly! I got put under to have mine out but I remember not feeling so hot for a while after. Hopefully you aren't in too much pain! Dang it that I live so far away...I am in need of a good honest dentist...they are hard to find!

The Hulls said...

Good job Betsy!!! And good job Matt! He is the best dentist around!

carrie said...

OK...How do you look so stinking CUTE after a dentist appointment??!! I look like I've been through hell when I leave the dentist. :o) You are lucky you have such a great dentist. I'm sure your brother is awesome.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Glad it is over for you!! Yes Matt is fabulous !!!! Kim and I love him as our dentist!!!!!