Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dance. Dance. Dance.


Boston finally got to start his hip hop class. To say he loves it would be an understatement. I wish I could get a video of his face while he's dancing because he is so excited to be there. Notice his shoulder shrug moves in the first video. I don't know why I love that part.

At the end of class his teacher brought in hula hoops and told them they could "free style" if they wanted. She let Brock come in for the last song and he thought he was so cool. Watch some of Brock's moves in the 2nd video. I don't know where he learns them.

Boston is actually pretty good with the hula hoop. I wish he would have put it down though because his "free style" is super entertaining:) Boston was a little upset because he didn't want Brock to come in. I love watching them. They crack me up.

After leaving dance Boston kept saying, "Mom, did you see me do those tricks? Mom, I love dance. That was SOOO fun!" etc. He was so cute.

Brock is starting to take break dance so I'll get a video to keep you all posted:)

11 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Love the videos. Thanks, Mom

Clements Family said...

Oh my goodness...that is so darn cute! He has some good moves!

carrie said...

Betsy...You'll have to tell me where they're taking these classes. My son, Bo, has been BEGGING for me to sign him up for something like this. I couldn't find a class for him this summer where he didn't have to take ballet and tap along with it. He would LOVE this. Your son seems like he absolutely LOVES it...and he's really good at it, too! I let Bo watch the videos and he wants to play with them now! :o)

The Lind's said...

How adorable! They both can move! Can't wait to see the break dance class videos! :)

The Bullocks said...

Oh my gosh, that put the biggest smile on my face. how darling. What a cutie.
I wish we didn't feel so tight in our budget right now or I'd totally put Ty in. I love that.
I have got to call and have your boys over. yesterday Ty was so bored that I drove all the way up to Ashleys to pick up Gavin. When I got home I realized I'm an idiot and I could have just gone to your house. Next time I'll be calling your boys to play.

Heather said...

I'm so glad that he is loving it! He is really good at it too. Brayden would absolutely love to do something like this. If only he wasn't already too busy. You'll have to post more videos later on in the class.

McInnes Family said...

Your boys have some rhythm! I love it :) I think it is so good that you said yes and put them in dance. They seriously will love it. I wish Max would dance in front of people. But when I ask him, he says "No way". Oh well, maybe he will change his mind after he sees the boys a few times.

The Hulls said...

Oh man, I LOVE those videos! They do have rhythm! Reese loves the vidoes too! She keeps telling me she wants to watch them again. They have to teach Reese some of their dance moves when we come home for christmas! Love you guys!

The Hulls said...

Okay Betsy, I have one request... could you please make a longer video? I don't know how many times I have pushed play for Reese so she watch them over and over and over. :) She loves them!

Brittany said...

Ok those videos are hilarious! Those boys have some major dance skills! Do they get them from you or Gentry??:)

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Very good dancers. I love watching those 2.