Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Blue Flip Flops



Ok so I titled this post my blue flip flops because I was so excited to get my toenails done last night to match my blue flip flops. I mentioned it to everyone at our Girls Night Out, that I wished I was wearing them so I could show everyone(a few too many times)...so first thing the next morning I took a picture of my toenails with my matching flip flops. PS Just typing FLIP FLOPS so many times makes me wish we still called them "thongs". I tried to get people to call them "Flongs" last year, but no one caught on. (They just looked at me really weird.)

Anyway I had a fun time visiting with everyone! Thanks for the fun night! Thanks Lindsay for letting us come to your house!

11 comments:

The Bullocks said...

well your toes look great. I'm jealous. I guess that's what I get. it was so fun to visit with everyone though. I always love our girls nights.

Di said...

I'm glad I got to see what your blue flip flops look like since they were the main topic of conversation all night :) They are really cute and I just might have to take your advice and buy myself the pink to match my toes. Betsy you are hilarious! You are always the life of the party.
Love ya!

The Naylors said...

Count me in hollyzmail@yahoo.com. I LOVE girls night out! I'll call them flongs if you want me too. Hey thanks for your "help" the other day. wink wink
Holly

Lindsey Stubler said...

You're right... the flongs totally make the blue glitter toes even more beautiful! I had a blast!

Clements Family said...

Love the blue flip flops! So cute! I want some fun sparkle flips (thats what we call them!!) Thanks for a fun night!

510Jen said...

How fun I love GNO. Hey invite me invite me

jchandler5@gmail.com

You are so lucky to have MIL as a teacher how fun is that.

Cute flip flops!!

Chereebee said...

love the blue sparkley toes and love the blue sparkley flip flops!!!

Nielson Family said...

Wow, hello sparkle! I didn't realize your toenails were going to be that glittery. I love it they look perfect with your flip flops. All your friends are way cute, I'm glad you had a good time.

missy :) said...

So Cute to see all your friends! I can't believe how crazy time flies! I remember when Becca and Diane would come by the house- now everyones all grown... so I guess I'm really old! love the blue toes nails!!!

The Lind's said...

I thought that you had mentioned you had blue flip flops! :) haha. And look how cute they are with your matching toes! I had a blast. I am so glad we got to go out! We have to do it again soon. Thanks for the fun night! Becca

shannon said...

That looks like so much fun. Your such a pretty girl. Cute blue flipflops to by the way and the nail polish matched perfect!!!!