Tuesday, July 8, 2008

POOL DAYS!


This is why I love my pool. I'm telling you it is the best money I've spent. There is nothing better to wear out your kids. Keep in mind these pictures were taken at 5:45PM and they didn't wake up until the next morning. It was pretty funny cause they asked for popcorn while they watched TV, and Brock actually fell asleep with popcorn still hanging on his lip.

The kids have all become really good swimmers, and I am champion floater...as long as I have my floaty thingy.

3 comments:

Nielson Family said...

Hey I'm glad you have a pool too. Thanks for letting us come and swim. My kids love it. Hey I just emailed you the cover for the next entertainment weekly - it has edward and bella on it.

Clements Family said...

I can't believe they slept until the next morning! Even though we don't have our "own" pool we love going every day...unfortunately it doesn't wear my kids out like that! Most days Breckon doesn't even take a nap!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Swim Hard, Play Hard and sleep!! Awe the life of kids. They are so darn cute. And such good little swimmers. I love how Akyssa always puts bunny ears on everyone when she gets her picture taken. Love her too!!