Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My "Special" boys

So I didn't put these pictures in on my last post, but after looking at them again I decided to share. I swear sometimes I think my kids are so weird. Brock honestly thinks he looks so cool. He had me take the first picture and then came running to see how he looked. He then decided he wanted me to take another one of him with the sunglasses tipped down. (Where did he learn that? I swear they are "special".) Anyway you can see from the pictures how proud he is. Boston of course is just happy to have his picture taken. My kids have been obsessed with this stupid floaty. I feel like popping it every time I trip over it because they left it out. I might have to destroy it during nap time.

PS Does anyone know how to make it so I can re-arrange photos and the words, so they aren't spaced all screwy? I can't figure this whole blogging thing out.

7 comments:

Amy said...

You're kidding right, you're the blogging queen! Those pictures are darn cute, captures both of their personalities!

Di said...

I love Brock's face with the tipped sunglasses... they are so adorable! Am I suppose to buy a cute Easter outfit for Tyden? I'm so out of the loop... I guess it's a good excuse to go shopping and take some pictures... I think I'll do it :)

Clements Family said...

Those pictures are so cute! I am glad you decided to share them!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Such cute pics. Your boys are so dang funny. Each with their own personality. I love them!!

Lyndee said...

Your boys are so dang funny. I love the glasses and the floaty.
I was having that same problem with my pictures. I figured out that when I uploaded them I put it on center the photo's it made it so I could go underneath the picture and write something. My friend swears that if you click no layout for the pictures that you can arrange the photo's any way you want. I have never mastered that yet. I hope that helped:)

Nick and Amera said...

Your kids are flippping darling Betsy! Boys are just goof balls. Boys are so dangerous and they like to live life on the edge, thats what I love about little boys, they really dont have a care in the world. The best part is, they are always really funny, and I dont think they really ever grow out of it.......guess we'll always have some good times to laugh at!

The Bullocks said...

What do you mean, your boys look so cool, and so cute.
we've had a few people interested with our house, but no offers yet. Hopefully soon. I just can't wait to get up there. Katie