Sunday, March 9, 2008

Busy Weekend!


Well this weekend Gentry has been gone doing the home show for his pool company. I must say I am way spoiled when he is here. I forget how much I look forward to him coming home before dinner, and helping out with bath time etc.


Anyway I bought the kids Easter outfits a few weeks ago, and I just got around to taking pictures of them. I like to have pictures before Easter. I had to go to church by myself today because Gentry is still working at the home show, and I was so proud of myself for getting to church (only 10 minutes late...not bad with the time change right?) And within 5 minutes of sitting down I look over at Boston and he has colored his tie, shirt, and arm with RED marker! ARGGG!.....(that is a frustrated sound) I was so frustrated because ties just don't wash up like clothes. So luckily I got pictures of them before church. They may not have Easter clothes for Easter Sunday.


Anyway I hope you all had a very happy Sunday. I just sent my kids to bed...Boston tried to bite Brock in the back of his head. Luckily Brock's head is bigger than Boston's mouth so it only hurt Boston's teeth. BOYS!!! (I don't know what they were thinking.)

9 comments:

The Lind's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lind's said...

Okay I had to delete that last one (my spelling is awful!) DARLING! Your kids are so cute! I love their Easter outfits! You are great, I am still working on finding my kids Easter clothes! Super cute pictures!

busymama said...

WOW! YOUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL!! NOT SUPRISING WITH YOU AND GENTRY AS PARENTS!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Betsy such darling pics. Could I please get a copy of them all. Alyssa looks beautiful and the boys are just so darn cute! Thanks for sharing. Let me know how the homeshow went.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Darling pics of your kids. I love Easter clothes for kids! I feel your pain on the weekend by yourself. I hope you survived.

Clements Family said...

How cute are they! THey look so cute in their Easter clothes! We saw Gentry at the Home Show, hope it went good for him!

Nielson Family said...

So cute!! (I bet you haven't heard that one before)

kassie said...

Those kids are so cute!!I love the pictures I know mine had such a great time playing with them Friday night.Thanks again for watching Jordyn.

The Bullocks said...

I hear you, Ryan is out of town all week and I am going crazy!!!! It is going to be LONG week. I love the pictures!!! Alyssa is so beautiful.