Wednesday, March 12, 2008

THANK YOU KASSIE!


So I know you are all going to be jealous when I tell you this, but my awesome sister in law KASSIE did my new header on my blog! Isn't it awesome? Gentry has been telling me I needed to do something about my blog because he said it reminded him of a hospital or something. So thank you Kassie...no more hospitalish (if that's a word) blog.


Now I know everyone else gets this whole computer technology better than me, but the first time I heard of HTML, I thought it was some kind of slang for hotmail. Well for those of you who don't know...it's not slang for hotmail...it means something else....but I still can't figure it out.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Cute new blog. I still haven't figured out the header on my page yet. Oh well, one day. About our little field trip we took. You could totally do it with your kids and they would love it. They have tons of stuff for the kids to do. Coloring, dress up, a hospital type set up with babies, stuff like that. My kids played for like 2 hours. It's very interactive.

510Jen said...

Good Job Kassie it is WAY cute!

Anonymous said...

Dont let Gentry look at our blog, I dont want to know what he's call ours. And dont worry, Im a blogger retard at well.

Clements Family said...

How cute is that...I am so not good with anything but basic!

The Lind's said...

Good job Kassie! I don't understand any of that stuff...I just copy other people's. background. Shhh don't tell! Very impressive...I really like it. Big step up for the hospital blog...just kidding. Gentry totally makes me laugh!

haley said...

way cute page! but Kassie looks even cuter! You are lucky to have her! I think she should do something with guns and bunnies for Brock and Boston on the next blog page! Maybe a huge backround of the Utah Jazz for Gentry! LOL!
missy-
p.s.- does she teach mini classes?

Nick and Amera said...

Cute blog! Love it! I too, thought html meant hotmail....wow! Ok, so i have a question...where did you get your boy's easter shirts? I have been looking everywhere for bright shirts and ties to match. I gotta find baby ties if I can. If you dont mind I need some ideas on where to look next! Thanks! LOVE THE BLOG!