Sunday, July 1, 2012

Chick-Fil-A Favorite Fan Night

While I was with Jennifer in Minnesota I got a call from one of the workers at Chick-Fil-A. She told me I was picked as their Favorite Fan and they wanted to have a special night where I could invite 30 people for dinner and dessert.  I was ecstatic...me, being me of course.  So when I got home I called everyone to tell them about it.  Poor Jennifer...as soon as she moves they decide to have this night.  That's OK though, they gave her a cool little gift bag before she left.

I always think I'm going to remember to take a bunch of pictures of everyone, but whenever food is involved I get a little side-tracked.  (Big surprise there.)  So I only have a few pics from my phone that Gentry took.

Some of the kids...minus Alyssa.  Alyssa had just started cheer camp and didn't want to miss it, so she was at cheer camp instead of dinner.
 Kristin, ME and Christa
 Kristin Hogan and me....are we noticing how a lot of my friends have the same name?
 Christa and Tim
 Ryan and Brock
 Janay and Kristin...a little blurry but it's all I had.
 Sorry Katie, but this is the only one I had of the 3 of us.
 They even had the cow come...for the kids of course.
 Ryan and Katie...with her eyes open this time.
 Brenda and Damian
 Caiser, Ellie and Paige

Gentry's Mom came too, but she left before we got a picture of her. 
Oh yeah...and I got a gift bag with this awesome T-shirt and a few other items.  Everyone who came got a free combo meal, and then they came around to our table to take our dessert order.  At the end they gave everyone an envelope with free 5 free breakfast coupons...WAHOO!
----and this my friends, is why I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A!

2 comments:

S said...

Congratulations for being a VIP. Wish we would have been home to go too.

Kristin said...

"A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON, A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON...THAT'S YOU"
Yay for Chick...thanks for the invite, I felt like royalty! Love you!