Sunday, July 29, 2012

First Day of School

The kids started school on Wednesday this week.  They were excited to go back.  When they got home from school they were all smiles and couldn't wait to tell me about their day.  They are on B track this year.  I'm excited to see how we like this track.




Boston and Brock came home and said "Mom, we have the nicest teacher!"  So thinking that the way worded the statement meant it wasn't my mom and it was her team teacher Mrs. Anderson.  So I said  "Oh did Grandma not teach today?"  they looked at me and said "Yeah it was Grandma...and she said we can even take a rest if we get our work done."  Brock also continued to let me know that 'usually' his favorite part of the day is recess, but now his favorite part is learning.  (I hope it stays that way for longer than a week.)  I'm glad they like their class and teachers. 

Alyssa was so excited.  She LOVES her new teacher.  She couldn't say enough about her.  She's young and fun:)  I guess she told Alyssa that she is one of her favorites.  (Hopefully it stays that way for longer than a week too.)

I tried to have cookies made for when they got home, but I got done doing hair a little late so they got to enjoy some cookie dough while waiting for the cookies to bake.

No comments: