Sunday, July 1, 2012

Scouts

I remember (because it wasn't that long ago) saying/complaining about the fact that I don't like scouts.  In fact I might have even said I really, really dislike it...or something to that effect.  But now ONCE AGAIN, I'm eating my words.  My kids just got in to scouts last month and they LOVE it.  Seeing them have so much fun makes me feel kinda bad I bagged on the program for so many years.

Everyday they ask if it's time for scouts.  So thank goodness they have it once a week.  This last week was the pack meeting and so the parents got to come.  Gentry had taken the night off so he was able to come too.
The boys show me all the time how they salute the flag now that they are scouts.  I had to take a quick picture of this.  I know it's blurry but I thought it was too cute not to post.
 This time they did a cake decorating activity.  The boys liked it, and I liked that the mess wasn't at my house!






No comments: