Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jennifer's Move..and my first flight by myself.

Kristin had invited us to go to dinner with her a couple weekends ago.  We went to Z'tejas last year for her birthday and she wanted to keep up the tradition.  I was going to be in Minnesota for her birthday so we went a week early...cause there's nothing better than making your birthday week last a little longer!


The last few weeks have been crazy busy.  We've had baptisms, baby blessings, and Jennifer and her family moving to Minnesota.  I was sad to have her move away again.  This last year has gone by way too fast.

Chase and Brock used their T-shirts to make ninja masks.  We are already missing their whole family!
 Kate was in town and her and Alyssa decided to curl Boston's hair and dress him up like a girl. 
 The day before Jennifer moved she said "I just want to go to Chick-fil-a."  So I told her to meet us for breakfast...and then go back for dinner too.  The workers there were so nice, I told them she was sad to move away and they gave her a gift bag...with a big ol' stuffed animal cow, and a couple other fun items.
 Nothing like waking up at 3:30 AM to make an early flight.
 Dash was actually a really good traveler....he got lots of rest.
 I'm bummed I didn't take hardly any pictures while I was gone, because I felt like we were working so hard to get her house put together before I had to leave.  We were up late and then up early again every morning.  It was fun to see the progress everyday.  I was only sad I didn't get to see her kids expressions when they got to see their new house.  (My Mom and Dad drove the mini van with the kids a few days later so we could get everything set up with out the kids.)
Me and Dash had our own little cell phone photo shoot one morning.  He is one cute little baby!
 These are a couple pictures from my cell phone of her house. 

 I made Jennifer take one last picture with me at 6 AM before I left....I might have cried a little bit knowing it will be a long time before I get to see them again.

1 comment:

S said...

Love all the pictures and thank you for being such a big help to Jennifer. She was so grateful for your help.