Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Birthday To ME!

This is how I woke up this morning.  The kids made cards for me.  I love that they got creative with the pictures.  Boston made the first one.  He even included candles and an old dumb dumb.  (I won't mention it was in my purse and I finally took it out after having it there for 2 months...because it's the thought that counts:)
 Alyssa made the second card, and I included pics of the front middle and back.  (For some reason it wouldn't let me rotate it, so you'll have to tip your head.)
 It cracks me up that she wrote "I think you are sweet as a 'candy', and when we go to Chick we always get some 'Mints'..." 

and then I went shopping

Drum roll please......
.
.
.
.
For those of you who know me, you will know that this is a REALLY big deal.
I got a new SMALLER wallet.
And when I got home, I had a SURPRISE crew waiting for me. 
Alyssa called everyone, made a cake and decorated the whole house.  I thought it was the cutest thing ever!  I love that girl.  Oh and the cake was really good and she even made home-made frosting!

 She put together a treat bowl, and even got a table cloth.  And even included candles for me to blow out!

4 comments:

S said...

What an extra special birthday. Alyssa great job making your mom's birthday so fun. Loved all the cards too.

Kristin said...

I am SO happy about the wallet, yay!! Glad you had a great day, birthday's are the best!

Clements Family said...

Ok, how sweet is Alyssa! That is so fun! Happy Happy Birthday to you!

Annika said...

Glad you had a good day! Your kids make me laugh.