Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

This year Christmas felt like it came extra fast.  Maybe because it hasn't been super snowy (which I've been loving because I'm not one for snow) or time just seems to fly lately.

Yesterday (Christmas Eve) we took the kids to see Arthur Christmas.  It was really cute.  Cyndy joined us and I even took a picture. 



Christmas morning.  I always make the kids wait on the stairs til Cyndy gets here.  They couldn't wait so they were up at 4:45.  I told them to brush their teeth and clean their room first.  (Can you tell I was trying to buy some time?) 
 The kids love playing school, so we got them the chalkboard thing.  So far they already love it.

 My kids are always dragging blankets around....so we thought they'd like these.  They did!


 This is the #1 thing Brock asked for, remote control car.  Notice Santa and I don't use name tags....why would we use them when sharpie's are so much easier?!?

 The Kindle Fire is what Alyssa was asking for!

 I'm afraid this blinking stuff is becoming a habit with Boston.


 The boys have loved their Kindle Fire too.


 I think Alyssa liked her boots:)
I like to take a family pic on Christmas, and since we were all dressed up for church...why not?!
 But the kids insist on taking a funny face pic.
Merry Christmas!  I will hopefully be posting more later, but with the way my computer is working I didn't dare wait to post for fear I'd lose even more pictures.  I think I'm ready to go back to a PC instead of a Mac.

1 comment:

S said...

Love your pictures and comments. I know where you learned to use a sharpie.