Sunday, June 5, 2011

This 'n That

So I have to update from our trip to Midway, but I need to get some of the pics from my friend.  So I decided to update a few of the random things we have had going on lately.

Jennifer and Nate moved back so we get to enjoy having them here for a year.  And could Jett get any cuter?  Luckily he can feed himself now, he broke his arm a little while ago and would try to feed himself, but couldn't because his arm wouldn't bend.  He kept trying...but eventually just got frustrated when the food couldn't make it to his mouth.
 Boston thinks he's super funny by wearing a swim diaper on his head.  Can we say huge waste of money?  I'm just glad he doesn't need them.
 Brock cleaned out Alyssa's hairbrush and put the hair in his armpits...guess how he got it to stick...yeah his spit.  So gross.  He called it his "MAN HAIR."
 Alyssa read her bare book at school.  I got there just in time to hear her read.  It was a really cute book.  The theme they were given was "When I Was Little, and Now I..."
 She got a little nervous when she was reading.  She didn't want to crack a smile until she was done.  Cute story.
 Well, when boys have free time, why not try to make a fire...with your bike wheel and a piece of wood.  They were all taking their job very seriously.  I found out later from a friend that they also have a secret PEE hideout.  Hmm...luckily it's outside is all I can say or they would be dead.
 Chase cracks me up...this picture says it all.  Every time he comes over I make him give me a kiss on each side of my cheeks, and give me a big hug.  He does it, and with the biggest grin you've ever seen.  I am so glad to have them back.

Did I mention that Nate and Jennifer are the best parents.  They actually always get in the pool with their kids.  I stayed out, cause someone needs to get pictures right? 
 Jennifer's old neighbors nick named Jett "Fat Tony"....it stuck.  I'm worried that he's starting to get skinny now though.
 Boston and Brock LOVE playing with Reese.  They could play with these guys forever.
That is the post for now!  Happy summer!

5 comments:

The Hulls said...

We are sooo glad to be back too!! Reese and Chase are LOVING playing with their cousins. Reese kept asking if Boston could come over on Fri. and Sat. but our friends from Texas were in town and had come over so can your boys come and play next week? :) Oh and Chase always says, "I go Ba n Bra how"... translated, I go to Boston and Brock's house. Love all the pictures!

The Lind's said...

Looks like its finally warm enough to swim!! How fun to have Jennifer and Nate back!! They r such a cute family....as is yours!! Love the man hair!! And pee hide out...hilarious!!

Clements Family said...

Seriously...that is hilarous about Brock putting hair in his arm pits. That cracks me up.

Kaydee and the boys said...

Oh good! - your sister's so nice...

and your kids are high larious. How entertaining for you...

LOVE said...

THE ARM-PIT THING......HILARIOUS AND GROSS AT THE SAME TIME! :) TOO FUNNY!