Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Gentry is the best Dad my kids could ever ask for.  He is always having fun with the kids.  They can't wait til Dad gets home.  When we went to St. George the kids kept asking when Dad was coming, and when he got there they all screamed like he was a celebrity. 

I was texting my friend and after a few texts she said "You actually made that your signature?"  And I couldn't figure out what she was talking about until I went back to re-read the texts I had sent.  Gentry had "hijacked" my phone and changed the settings so that every text I sent it ended with "Love the hottie XOXO" I about died and had to call her to explain.  He is always doing some sort of prank.

He is such a fun and caring Dad.  I couldn't ask for a better husband!  I love you babe!




My kids lucked out to have two fun Grandpas.  Whenever they would get home from school they would ask me if "Grandpa could play".  I am so glad they have such a good relationship with both of their Grandpas.  
 Happy FATHER'S DAY!!!
 

1 comment:

S said...

Gentry is a great dad and great man.