Sunday, June 19, 2011

Memorial Day in Midway

This year for Memorial Day we went with some friends to Midway.  They have kids the same ages as our kids so we all had fun.  The kids got along great, so it was nice and relaxing for the adults.

Me and Kristin
 Gentry and the kids playing Foosball.  Gentry and I played against Caiser and Kristin...and we lost. 


 Lots of car rides in to town.

 Kristin even helped me discover a sunglasses holder in my car...who knew?  Apparently she did.
 We took the kids swimming at the indoor pool.  The weather was freezing, so luckily there was the indoor option:)
 We even got to go to dinner.
 Gentry loved the fireplace so much it became a joke.  We kept asking if he liked the fireplace...and he did!
 The kids built with blocks.  Made up a play.  Colored and cut lots of paper for their "club house".
 We went out to eat...several times.
 And I even got my first try with Gelato.
SUPER FUN WEEKEND!!! THANKS HOGAN FAMILY!

No comments: