Sunday, June 19, 2011

St. George 'n Vegas

The Hogan family was nice enough to invite us to their condo in St. George.  Once again we had a blast.

As soon as we got to the condo, the kids were ready to swim.  The condo was awesome.  Plenty of room, not to mention it looked out on the pool.

 Kristin and I left to grab some food and drinks at Walmart and I ran back to get more drinks while she stayed to pay.  I ran past these people and I recognized them but I couldn't figure out why, until on my way back I realized they were from the show Sister Wives.  I had to stop and tell them I watched them on TV.  They were all super nice.  It was probably one of the most fun/random things on the trip.
 We took a walk to the shops nearby.  It was nice and hot:)  Loved the warm weather.
 There were a ton of fun parks.  We took dinner to eat at the park a few different times.  The kids loved it.
 Kristin and I drove down alone, and our husbands met us a day later.  I missed Gentry, so we were all excited when they met up with us at the park.
 We went to Vegas for a little shopping and food.  I've never been to the Palm's fajita bar, but the Hogan's showed us all around.  We loved it.  As we pulled up to the hotel Boston asked why they had a "Bunny" on the hotel.  He thought it was cool.  We got a good laugh.
As we were leaving the hotel a guy came up to me and gave me a bunch of toy stuff for the kids.  Ping Pong balls and paddles, Velcro mitt set, and a suction ball set.  The kids got a lot of use out of all of it.



 I've never been to Circus Circus in the game area, but I have to say it was actually really fun.  The kids won lots of stuffed animals and they couldn't have been happier.  I think it was the highlight of the trip.



 We were all cheering Jack on with this game.  I love Boston's face, he was so worried.  Jack won the "cool" prize.


 Then back to more swimming...it was so fun, and warm!!!
 Gentry did a little work while we were gone, but he made time to play and have fun too.

 We already wanna go back!

4 comments:

Annika said...

So I guess you were so sad you didn't get to come to girl's camp that you just had to find a way to go to St. George anyway huh?!? Whatever!

S said...

What a fun, fun time.

Kristin said...

Thanks for the fun...you guys are the BEST! And thanks for finding Meri...highlite of the trip for me!
Oh...and I'm all "jealous" of your styrofoam cups! Just sayin'

Clements Family said...

Fun trip! What friends you have! That is so cool you saw Meri!!