Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Worlds Quickest Visit.

Adrienne came to town for a visit.  Literally we only got to hang out for a few hours.  But it was long enough to visit at lunch, take the kids to the Dollar Tree, and swim.  I mean what kid wouldn't want to swim in cloudy 50 degree weather?  (Seriously Adrienne and I were freezing just watching them swim.  Kids are oblivious to temperature.) 

Adrienne promised to come back soon and stay for a while.  I'm gonna have to hold her to it. 




 Brock was actually snorkeling.  I was pretty impressed.  We just gave it to him for his birthday and he seems to like it. 
 Jett had a little panic attack.  He started yelling "Hey guys where are my goggles?"  I looked at him confused, then I heard him say "Oh they're on my head."  I had to laugh because I can totally see myself doing the same thing.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Kade is sitting here looking at your blog with me. When he saw these pictures he said,
"Mom can you call Boston and Brock and see if they can play. It's ok, I'll go play at their house." Hmmmm...wonder what he has planned when he gets there.

Nielson Family said...

My kids loved it! Thanks for having them over. They just keep talking about the next time they can come up.