Thursday, June 30, 2011

Staycation 2011

The kids kept asking when we were having our "staycation" so I told them it was this week.  My niece Kate came to stay with us for a week so it worked out perfect. 

We went to Cowabunga Bay.

We went to Chick-fil-a (big surprise), I didn't take a picture though.

We went to see Mr. Popper's Penguins with my sister in law Michelle and her two girls.
Luckily Gentry wasn't even tired during the movie.

 We went to Lagoon for stake Lagoon Day.






 Gentry decided to be brave and try Tilt-a-Whirl....it didn't go over so well, so he took pictures for the next few rides.
 Gotta love the Tidal Wave!
 The log ride was fun, and it was a really nice warm day.
 I told Gentry it was his turn to go on a ride...it happened to be Wicked, can you tell how excited he was.  (He ended up liking it and said he was glad he went on the ride after all.)
By about 2:00 Gentry and I were about to collapse.  We were so tired, but we hung in there until about 6:00...which is impressive for us.  The kids said this "staycation" was even better than last year.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

That picture of Gentry in line is AWESOME! I'm saving it as my wallpaper on my phone. And Caiser can't stop looking at it...it' his favorite picture ever!

S said...

Great pictures, loved all of them.

Nick and Amera said...

I know I rarely leave a comment, but Im still a READER all the way. I gotta say, your boys are hilarious and your daughter is the prettiest little thing. I love your posts! And can I add, that in this post, I laughed so hard....Gentry. The pictures of him are pretty flippin funny!

Annika said...

I so have had that feeling that Gentry's face so perfectly describes! Love it!