Monday, September 27, 2010

1st day off track...need I say more?

So today was the kids first day off track.  Here's what we had going on.


1. Boston dug a hole under the fence to let the neighbors dog in our yard, then tried to tell me he had no idea how the dog got in our HOUSE.  Meanwhile I'm trying to chase a cocker spaniel out of my house while a client is waiting for me. (I didn't take a picture because I was too mad at the time.)

2. Brock decided to create a ramp to get on top of the playhouse and show off for the neighbor kid. They've been up on the roof all day.

Well, only 3 weeks left...but then again who's counting right?

5 comments:

The Hulls said...

Holy cow Betsy your amazing!!! And I have still yet to run a marathon or even a half! Someday I have to... after all, all of my sisters have. I can't be the only McInnes girl not to run a marathon! Good job on both your marathon and half!!!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Sounds like an eventful day! Good luck the next few weeks.:)

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Love your comments and pictures. They keep us all smiling.

Annika said...

Maybe you should invest in a off track babysitter/activity supervisor while you have clients. I would be stressing!

Nielson Family said...

I tried going jogging the other day and I about died. My knee was killing me and I was soooo tired. There's no way I could have done a half marathon the next week. I could barely do 3.5 miles without limping. That's awesome that you did so well on the half.

I told my kids we were coming up to see you guys in a couple of weeks and they're pretty excited about it. Too bad we can't come up sooner.