Monday, September 6, 2010

FAMILY PICTURES

Every year we do family pictures...here they are for this year.  Peter Loosli was the photographer.  I love the location he picked, and the way he shot the pictures.  I would highly recommend him to anyone! (I posted a ton of pictures, this is the way I scrapbook:)
I love this picture of Alyssa, Gentry was trying to get her to kiss him.  She's at the age where it's EMBARRASSING!
But she gave in and did it anyway...
Man I love these kids!
She is growing up way too fast.
BROCK
BOSTON
Peter asked how Boston lost his top two teeth and we told him it's from Brock punching him in the mouth...this is Boston's "re-enactment."

The picture above was Gentry's idea..his Dad works at Kennecott and Gentry thought his Dad would love to see the smelter (or whatever it's called) behind us.  When I look at this picture it makes me laugh..a little too much.
And we can't forget the family favorite...:)

17 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

I love love love the pictures. Let me know when you order I want to order too.
Darling family:)
Love you guys

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Great Picture of the smelter. Dad did love it! Thanks for thinking of him.:)

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

These pictures are more than beautiful. I love all the expressions and the happy smiles. Need to have one to update our pictures in the family room.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Dad has the picture of the fam and smelter on his screen saver at work. :)

Clements Family said...

Great pictures! Love the locations and his he did editing!! Your family is adorable!

AngiDe said...

Beautiful photos. Beautiful family!

xo

carrie said...

Betsy, those pictures are just beautiful. Seriously..... I love them. You all look like models. :o)

The Lind's said...

SUPER cute pictures of everyone!! You have a gorgeous family!! I love that you get fam pictures every year...Gerry dreds pictures...I think I have him committed to every other year:)! Love your pictures!!

Brittany said...

Sooooo cute!! Love them all!! I don't think you 5 could make a bad picture if you wanted to! Great location too!

Heather said...

LOVE THEM!

Annika said...

So cute! I am going to have to give him a try. Love the crazy faces.

510Jen said...

These are amazing. Your kids did so good. I need to know your secret of bribery. They may not even need it. Might just be the age.

LOVE them.

Nick and Amera said...

wowha, those are beautful pictures Betsy. I love them all, but I have to say....the one of Alyssa hugging her dad and he's looking down on her, tear jerker for sure. You have a gorgeous family I really love these pictures a lot. I love how your all standing, when we get our picts done....eventually, I would love them to look like yours. not that im copying or anything ;)

Johnston Family said...

Those are awesome! So gorgeous!!! Where were they taken?

Kaydee and the boys said...

Awwww Betsy... you're not fooling anyone - we all know these were cut out of Vogue Magazine.

:)

My favorite is of you people standing in the water - very artistic. Tell Mr. Photographer he gets an A++.

The Hulls said...

Oh man I love ALL of those pictures!! I think you and Alyssa just might be the most beautiful girls ever... really!!! Ahh, I just love your kids!! Can't wait to see you guys in November!! Love you guys! Oh and I love your Labor Day pictures and stories!

The Bullocks said...

so I know this is a little late, but those pictures are so amazing. you all look like you belong in a magazine. and it's true Alyssa looks so grown up!!!!