Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Pictures

Today we went over to my Mom's house for the birthday dinner for all of the birthdays in October.  After dinner we let the kids go pick pumpkins for the annual pumpkin patch pictures.
I actually had no idea my Dad was in back of us.
Maybe I shoulda washed his face before pictures....nahh let's keep it real.
My favorite thing about this picture is that Brock actually picked a honeydew and he thought it was a white pumpkin.
Boston...this is his favorite thing, getting "decorations" for the holidays.
 

Well it was a success we got lots of pumpkins for the front porch.  Thanks Mom and Dad!


6 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

Your pictures came out really good. Glad everyone had a good time.

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

The Mikesell is from us not Mikesell Family. Betsy was logged into mine.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

What a fun tradition!! I love seeing the pictures of pumpkins and grandkids. love you all!!!

AngiDe said...

YAY for fall!! We love pumpkins and all things orange ;0)

xo

Annika said...

My Dad grows HUGE pumpkins for my kids every year and they love it. How fun for your kids!!!

P.S. That is so cute of you Dad to jump in the photo.

The Hulls said...

Love the pictures!! It's funny, when I saw Brock holding his "white pumpkin" I thought, "That looks like a honey dew... " haha!! We can't wait to get there!!!