Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Take Me Out to the Bees Game

My friend Katie called me yesterday and said they had discount tickets to the Bees game at Harmon's and she wanted to know if we wanted to go too.  So we all went to the Bees game.  It started to rain, but we stayed and had a great time. 
The token picture of me and Katie...there's a funny story behind this one, we seriously took like 10 pictures of ourselves but none of them turned out because we were laughing so hard making fun of ourselves. We had the kids taking a picture of us and we were pretty sure that everyone around us thought we were idiots because we kept making the kids re-take the picture.  Ahh what the heck...I'll share.
Yep, obviously vain...and we think we are funnier than we really are.  But hey it kept us entertained.

6 comments:

The Bullocks said...

it was all worth it. look at that perfect picture. Who cares that we didn't get any pictures of the kids, we look great!!!

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

What a fun time.

Nielson Family said...

I can totally relate:)

The Hulls said...

So fun!! And I love the pictures of you and Katie!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

You to are so funny. :) It looks like everyone had a good time:) Your both so lucky to have each other as friends for so many years. Not everyone is so lucky to have an awesome friend. It made me smile thanks for sharing:)

Kaydee and the boys said...

Oh you two... you crack me up.