Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fake Glasses

Alyssa bought some fake glasses at Claire's a while ago and Boston has been wearing them a little bit.  One day he asked Alyssa if he could wear her glasses to Costco.  So as we are walking in he kept saying "Mom, everyone keeps looking at me."  I said I know they probably like your glasses.  When in reality they are probably wondering why his twin brother decided to wear a sweatshirt in 90 Degree weather.

This is a horrible picture of Brock, it looks like he is sick...he's not, just blinking:)
So I had to take the boys in to get their eyes checked for kindergarten and Boston kept saying he couldn't see the letters.  Finally at about the top row he read them back.  The nurse assistant had to walk him back down the chart "tricking" him in to reading the smaller letters.  I swear I'm still not sure if he can see or if he just wants glasses...

3 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

WELL HE DOES LOOK HANDSOME IN GLASSES:)

The Bullocks said...

I love the sweatshirt, those boys are so funny. Bailee does the same thing she sneaks her glasses to school all the time, it's so funny because there are no lenses in them. if we're at the store and we're by people she'll say (making sure they hear) "geez mom why do I have to wear my glasses?"
I love our attention loving kids.

Brittany said...

Why is it that every little kid is excited for glasses and braces?? I know I was.:)