Sunday, July 11, 2010

Last Weeks Round-up

I have posted a couple of events from last week and I thought I better finish them up so I have them in my book.

Adrienne came up to visit and we never have a dull moment to say the least. 
I've always wondered how or why people would dress up like a cow just to score some free food at Chick-fil-a....well when we got back from jogging we thought it would be a good idea, no one would see us so early in the morning right??...WRONG.
 But we all enjoyed some yummy breakfast.  I'd say it was worth the embarrassment.

We took the kids to Jumpin' Jacks.
While we sat and visited.
And we can't forget...the kids swam everyday.
This picture was first thing in the morning.  

Well even if the cops were called for a so called "home invasion".  We still managed to have a great time.  Can't wait for the next visit.

5 comments:

Nielson Family said...

So much fun! I'm still laughing about the home invasion. I don't dare tell Ian because he might not let me come back up. j/k. Thanks for letting us stay with you...again.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Te kids look so cute in their costumes.

Annika said...

Very funny pictures!

Brittany said...

Oh I love the cow costumes! I love Chick-Fil-A! I try to eat there every time I go to Utah because we don't have them here in Nevada.:( What's the home invasion story??

Chereebee said...

ha ha, you are hilarious bets!! i love all your pics!