Friday, May 15, 2009

TRADING PLACES




For those of you who know my boys, they have very specific styles. When you are around them all day you don't look at their face because you know who is who by what they are wearing.

So this last Sunday Gentry asked if I'd get the kids ready for their bath and take off their clothes. I looked at him kind of weird because they know how to take off their own clothes. Anyway I went to take their clothes off, and they had such a funny grin I knew something was up. They had traded clothes...and it caught me so off guard. They thought it was HILARIOUS that I would ever confuse them. I can just see them playing this trick as they get older.

2 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Boston and Brock, Great job fooling your mom. Love the pictures. Grandma Suzie

Brittany said...

I always wanted a twin so I could do that!:) Remember that movie "The Parent Trap"? That's what it reminds me of.:)