Sunday, May 3, 2009

"I just slipped mom!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday I was busy cleaning out the garage and I could hear Boston crying. It's not uncommon to hear them crying, so I took my time walking in to check on him. He was bleeding from the mouth and I asked what happened. He said "Mom, I just slipped." I didn't put it past him and went to get a clean wash cloth and ice. As I cleaned off his lip I noticed it was a pretty bad little cut. So I called my brother Matt (who just happens to be a dentist.) He had me bring Boston over to check it out and we decided it might be worse to give him stitches because then he would be scared of Matt for regular dental stuff. Matt said that stuff in the mouth heals so quick anyway he thinks he'll be fine. I asked Boston what he wanted to do...and he did not want stitches.

Well on our way to Matt's house Brock is telling me that Boston was pulling the jeep with A "SPUNGEE" CORD! (aka bungee cord) Hmmmm that would explain it! Boston knew he'd get in trouble because I hid the bungee cords from them so something like this wouldn't happen. I guess we are just lucky it didn't take out an eye or something.

4 comments:

Nielson Family said...

I'm glad Boston didn't need stitches that is the worst. Hey how did you get your pictures to be so big on your blog?

Johnston Family said...

Poor Boston! I'm glad that he didn't need stitches! Oh & I love the pictures of them "shaving"!

Brittany said...

That looks like it hurt!! Ouch!!

The Hulls said...

That hurts just looking at it! Poor guy. That was a bad "slip"!