Saturday, May 16, 2009

Photobucket
I wanted to write a couple funny things that have happened lately.

Last night Alyssa came into my room crying asking "Is anyone going to throw up tonight?" I started laughing. The flu has gone through my family and both her and I can't handle throwing up or even hearing anyone throw up. She has been keeping her bedroom window open at night to let the "fresh air" in....and so have I. She is my germ-phobe clone.

Then Boston and Brock were watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on TV. We had it recorded on the DVR. I heard Boston yell to Gentry. "Dad something is wrong with the TV!" Gentry must have fixed it, then about 20 minutes later..."Something is wrong with the TV again!" I went in there to find out what was wrong....it was a COMMERCIAL! My boys can't work the remote...well let me rephrase that...we don't want them to use the remote because we got a bill for ordering all sorts of channels. (They don't know what they are doing.) So they think something is wrong with the TV if they have to watch a stinking commercial...unless it's a commercial that comes on the Disney channel because those advertise all the new toys they need.

Gentry was asking the boys what they wanted for their birthday. They gave him a list of things they wanted and he typed it in his phone. Then an hour later we were talking to them and he asked them again what they wanted. Boston said, "Dad check your phone." I started laughing.

1 comment:

The Naylors said...

These kids are so spoiled these days, but I hate commercials too! Oh and we had a problem and had to pay for some pay-per-views because Braiden is remote happy. So we changed our settings and set our spending limit at $0.00 and haven't had any problems since. *in case you didn't know about this :)