Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday BOYS!!

My babies are 5 today. I can't believe it. I remember the day they were born and how excited I was. I couldn't wait to bring them home. They have been so much fun, and they've taught me so much...like how to sanitize..ha ha. I think they have mellowed me out quite a bit. I've learned it's ok for your kids to pick out their own clothes...even though I still have a hard time with it.

They woke up this morning and were so excited to open their presents. I think they were happy with everything they got, because we went with what was on the "list" they gave Gentry.

Janay gave them these hats. I'm sure you are all happy to see something different on Brock. They love the hats because it has the letter "B" on the front. I told Boston it was a Boston hat and Brock said, "And this is a Brock hat!" So I just went with it.

Photobucket

Just for the record. I told them to sit on the porch so I could take their picture and this is the pose they did. I thought it was so cute...pretty typical of them...although sometimes there is a little more "hug" than needed and someone starts to cry. Today they were happy and excited to be 5!

Brock really wanted a skate board and he's been practicing all morning.
Photobucket
Boston wanted this pirate ship. He's been asking for it for a while now, so he's super excited to try it out.
Photobucket

12 comments:

Laura Nielson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Nielson said...

Happy Birthday Boston & Brock! They are so cute. It was fun to see you at Cheesecake Factory the other night. You're as gorgeous and fun as ever!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Happy Birthday Boys!!!! You are both so handsome. I remember the day you were born. Grandma Sue and I were so happy and it was fun to see you two. You were so tiny and now your 5. See ya later at the party. I love you!!

Clements Family said...

Happy birthday to your boys! I didn't realize that Bella shares a birthday with them! Love the first picture...it is so sweet!

Nielson Family said...

Jett was so sad that he missed out on their birthday party. I remember months ago when the boys would talk about having a birthday party. I really wish we were in Riverton today. I love the picture of your boys in their red sox hats. Jett's grandpa got him the same hat the other day.

missy :) said...

Happy Birthday Boston and Brock!! I can't believe its been 5 years since they were born! I still remember how important it was to photograph them with boston always on the left?!? or was it the right?? I just remember there was a system! lol! and one always wore more of the blue and the other more green! they are so stinkin cute! I remembered when they literally were swinging from you kitchen chandlier!! Oh what that might've been just last year:) I love your kids, and you are an amazing mom!!

The Lind's said...

Happy Birthday to your cute boys! I love hearing about them and their fun times! They are such handsome little guys! Hope they have a very happy day!

Brittany said...

Happy birthday to the boys!! I love the RedSox/Boston & Brock hats! So cute! Bryce is a huge RedSox fan.:) It was so random to see you at the Cheesecake Factory that night but I'm glad we did. Isn't Forever 21 just the best? You and Adrienne are probably saving alot of money not being near enough to each other to go shopping.;)

The Hulls said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSTON AND BROCK!!! I am the worst aunt ever! I'm so sorry we didn't call on there birthday we'll try to call today, two days late. They are so cute and I just love them soooo much. Can't wait to see you guys soon!

AngiDe said...

Your boys are so cute!! I love their little pose and their cute little faces in their hats. What a fun day!

XO

Michelle D. said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been 5 years. They are adorable :) Happy Birthday Boston and Brock!

Bonino Family said...

I can't believe it --5 already! They are going to pass up my almost 7 year old:) I love the pictures of them in the hats!! How do you make your pictures so big anyway? You'll have to show me. Anyway Happy Birthday Boston and Brock!!