Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

I forgot to take pictures until the day was basically over. We had a good time. We took the kids to see the movie Night At The Museum 2. They liked it, but I think they liked the popcorn even more.

We had my family over for dinner and swimming. My kids were in the pool from 12:30 until 6:45. With only a few breaks to eat. Can I just say that they slept REALLY good after that:)

My Dad and brother Matt brought over their 4 wheelers and gave the kids rides. They had a blast. I thought this was a cute pic of my Dad with my kids.
Photobucket
They had to get back in the pool to swim after riding on the 4 wheelers of course.

1 comment:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Great pictures. Dad loves it as much as Alyssa, Boston and Brock. Thanks for the fun Memorial Day Fun.