Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Shoes

So Brock has been asking to get some new shoes lately. So on his birthday he let us know that he didn't get them, (big mistake) and he really wanted them. So we told him we would take him to pick out his very own pair. He was so excited, and he got the pair he wanted. We went to check on him that night and he was still wearing them while he was sleeping.

Gentry took this picture with his cell phone, so it isn't the greatest, but at least you have a visual:)
I have to tell a quick story about Brock's outfit. (Because I want it on the record that HE picked it out) Anyway...Brock insisted on wearing this shirt today, but after he got it on he realized it was too long and covered up his shorts. So a few minutes later he came down and this is what he was wearing. No, he doesn't play T-ball this year, he just found these pants in his closet and decided to start wearing them...and guess what?? I didn't even fight it.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Clements Family said...

What a good mom you are to not make him change...that so would not fly at my house!
Thanks for the nice compliment...not true though!

Nielson Family said...

Where did Brock get that shirt? I see he's still rockin the hat backwards. I'm kind of glad that Jett & Tenli still think they have no choice on what they can wear. I'm sure that will end up changing any day.

Brittany said...

All I have to say is...."that shirt is awesome!" That picture and story totally made my day!:)

The Lind's said...

How cute! Love the pictures!

McInnes Family said...

I love the outfit! It cracks me up that they think they are sooo cool :) It is so funny to watch their little personalities. Thanks for the fun Memorial Day party! We had so much fun. Max woke up again this morning asking if we could call Boston and Brock. This summer is going to be so much fun for them. I think they will seriously be attached at the hip :)