Friday, March 27, 2009

Stories of The Boys

This is an old picture, Boston's teeth didn't go white miraculously:) But you know my need for a visual.

I have to write this down because I know I'll forget in a few days, and I think my boys will appreciate these stories.

#1  Yesterday we got a couple packages from UPS for Gentry's business and the guy set them on the floor by the front door.  I was in the kitchen and I here the boys telling each other that the package is from P. Sherman.  I was so confused so I asked them who is P. Sherman and they said "you know from Nemo"  I was laughing.  

#2 (Read at your own risk)  So Boston always wants me to wipe his bum.  I am tired of giving in to him so I've been making him do it himself.  So now every time he goes poo he comes out and bends over asking "Is the poo all gone?"  So for a while I would check and say yes...or go wipe again.  He started doing a good job, so you know how you can get a little lazy....well he came out and wanted me to check.  So from a distance I said "Yep looks good!"  Then he said "I didn't even have to wipe!"  I was like...oh crap (literally).  "Actually go wipe one more time just to be sure."   

7 comments:

The Hulls said...

Those stories are great!!! P. Sherman 42 Wallabee Way Sydney... do you think I've seen Nemo too many times?!? Love you guys!

Clements Family said...

Hillarious...and a little gross too! I am always laughing when you post stories of your boys!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

So funny! Great stories. I am so glad you write them down. I wish they had blogs when I was raising my kids. Keep it up:) P.S. Could I have Alyssa come over and watch Twilight with me? LOL!! I am sure you and your mom would approve of Grandma Cyndy watching Twilight with her. :) Just kidding. Alyssa when your 13 we will watch that show together K.

Nick and Amera said...

hahah that 2nd story is way funny! who cares if its gross....kids are kids and sometimes they are just plain....GROSS! but thats funny, and believe it or not, its a reality!

carrie said...

We totally go through the same thing with the #2. (literally #2, huh?? ha ha) It may be gross, but it's just life. :o) We can ALL relate.

The Lind's said...

I love that Boston tried to get away without having to wipe...seriously so funny! How stinkin cute!! I always hate when kids get to that stage...I rather do the wipeing just to make sure its done clean and nothing gets anywhere that it shouldn't. Love those stories of your boys! Adorable!

Brittany said...

That last one's pretty hilarious!:) Yea, I'm pretty sure he'll be glad you posted that when he's a teenager!:)