Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pretty Witch?


So for those of you who know Boston, you know that he loves to dress up even if it's 100 degrees outside he will sweat in his Tigger costume.  (I'm not kidding either the other day he was red faced and sweating but he still wouldn't take off the costume.)  So a couple of days ago I was trying to leave to go grocery shopping and I am telling Boston to take of his "costume" so we could leave and he was throwing a fit because he wanted to be a pretty witch.  Well you can use your own judgement to decide if this is  a pretty witch costume.  Hey I guess I should be glad he is creative with the stuff we have.

Another kind of funny story:  The other day Brock came upstairs saying "Mom, Boston keeps kicking Alyssa in the nuts."  They love using the word "nuts".  So I told him to stop and later Boston said: "Mom some people don't have pee-pee's huh?"  and I asked who he was talking about and he said "Alyssa doesn't have one."  So I told him only boys have them.  He's just now realizing there is a difference between girls and boys.  Ok so maybe this wasn't completely blog appropriate, but I thought what the heck...The kids will think it's funny someday.

5 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

So cute!! They will think it is funny when they read it when there say 21:). LOL He is a very Handsome Witch.
Love ya:)

The Bullocks said...

I'm glad to see my kids aren't the only ones who use that word. I think it's so funny when they realize boys and girls are different. I LOVE the costume. and it's true I can't believe Boston is that creative.

carrie said...

First of all, the witch is a very pretty witch. :o) Secondly, the "nuts" thing is totally hilarious and normal!! My boys say it and Bella has caught on...and it mortifies me at times, but oh well. The other day, one of the boys kicked a ball and it hit her in the private area...and she puts her hand down there and says, "Ohhh...My nuts!!" There...you have 2 blog inappropriate statements on here! ha ha

Brittany said...

That's pretty funny! Yes...for a boy...I would say Boston's a pretty witch.:) Bryce always says "are you really going to put that on the blog?" and I say "yes, it's my blog and I can put whatever I want on it." :)

Heather said...

No worries...my kids say the same thing. We haven't ever taught Kaylee an appropriate word for "down there." So she refers to them as nuts also. I love stories about Boston he makes me laugh!