Tuesday, March 24, 2009

BEST BUDDIES

Brock...once again picked his outfit himself.
Boston, my sick little guy.

Boston woke up last night with the flu, I'll save you from the details..but thank goodness Gentry was home, I gag and just about throw up hearing or smelling things, so poor Gentry gets stuck with most of the clean up. 

So today I went upstairs to check on Boston.  I had put him in the guest room because I was hoping to keep Brock and Alyssa germ free.  But as I walked in the room Brock was with him.  He was making games all morning for Boston when he woke up. (He even offered to clean the basement for Boston.)  I thought it was pretty sweet, because Brock is usually my "tough guy", but he has a pretty tender side.  He can't be away from his brother, so he brought in a chair and was eating Boston's saltine crackers.  I thought it was pretty cute.  I hope they always have a special bond even as they get older.  They really are inseparable.  I love my little buddies.

9 comments:

Nielson Family said...

That's so cute! Jett asked me today if I would call you and see if Boston & Brock could come over and play. I told him Boston was sick and Jett said that you needed to take him to the doctor. I hope he feels better soon.

Chereebee said...

that really is so dang cute!! There definitely is something special between twins! SO SWEET :)

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

What special memories to cherish. Thank you for taking pictures so we can share in the memories and special moments too. Love, Mom

The Hulls said...

That is SO cute!!! I just love those two! I hope Boston starts feeling better soon!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Oh poor little Bossy. Hope he gets better soon. Just so you know I heard every last detail about the flu from Alyssa at school. It was a great play by play. Good boy Brock for staying close to your brother. I am glad they have each other. Get better soon Boston.

510Jen said...

I love this story, love to see that they are the bestest of friends.

Brittany said...

So cute! Twins are so interesting! Brock and Boston are so cute and I don't see them ever growing apart...I don't think I've ever heard of twins not staying close.

The Bullocks said...

that totally makes me tear up. what sweet boys. They really are such cuties.

carrie said...

I loved this post! What cute boys... I think it's awesome how close they are. I always thought that would be the best part of having a twin. I always wanted one. :o)