Sunday, March 15, 2009

STEEERIIIIIKKE!


We took the kids bowling with Katie and Ryan.  It was really fun.  The adults bowled on one lane and the kids bowled on the other lane.  The kids pretty much did it on their own, so we could have a VERY competitive game:)
Yes I am quite proud of this picture.  Gentry usually closes at least one eye...not this time.
Ahem..would you please notice how many pins I knocked down on the first try:)
Katie and Ryan and their baby Davis.
Brock...wow check that smile:) Nostrils are a flaring.  Ps he picked the outfit, and some things aren't worth the fight.
Boston, bowling with his favorite color.
OH YEAH CHECK THEM MUSCLES:)
Please take note:  Gentry's eyes are open AGAIN!!  Yeah Gentry!
Me and Katie...or as my family refers to her "Jackie".  Funny story my brother Chris thought her name was Jackie, and Katie was too nice to correct him so he always called her that until finally I heard him and corrected him.  It became a family joke, and 15 years later my brother Matt saw her in a parking lot and yelled "Hey Jackie!" and Katie still turned around.  He couldn't believe she still knew her McInnes family "given" name.
Alyssa and Bailee
Alyssa and Bailee helped the boys know when it was their turn to bowl.  Of course by the last two frames she was tired of it and wanted Bailee and the boys to bowl for her.



9 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Love the pictures. Can't believe Katie still answered to Jackie. What a doll. Love, Mom

Nielson Family said...

You guys looked like you had fun, I definitely want to take my kids. They would love it.

The Hulls said...

That is so fun!! But man I miss you guys, I can't wait to come to Utah! I love Jackie... I mean Katie! That story made me laugh! Thats exciting you guys got a Mac, do you love it?! Are you guys "proud" Mac owners now, you know like a "proud" Texan! Okay, I haven't blogged in forever so I'm going to be putting up a lot of posts so you'll have to check back, maybe starting on like Tuesday. Thats when Renee goes home and Nate will be back in school. Oh and tell Alyssa good job on doing her front and back walk overs. That brings back memories of you and I doing those and practicing our "super" splits, remember that? Love you and miss you!

Brittany said...

Oh I love bowling but I haven't been in forever! I can't believe your kids cooperated with bowling in their own lane...that's pretty impressive. You look beautiful as always...I love the orange and pink! And "yay" for Gentry keeping his eyes open! Bryce is not very photogenic. He always has a fake smile or something.

The Bullocks said...

That was so much fun. Really I can't believe how good the kids were. I love that you clarified that your boys had to dress themselves. I always feel like I need to do that for Bailee. but at the same time I'm always excited that I don't have to go through the drama of picking out the out-fit.
love Jackie

Lyndee said...

Bowling is the best! I love the story about Jackie. So funny.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

So cute. Looks like a fun time for all. I love the pictures of everyone. I love the story about Jackie. I love even more that Katie turned around.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

P.S. So proud of Gentry:) That's my boy:)
Love ya Gent. Mom

carrie said...

You guys are always doing something fun. You look so cute all the time, Betsy. I always love to see your fun pictures. I haven't been bowling for SO long.... I don't know if I remember HOW. ha ha BTW, I liked the picture of Gentry, too. I always do some funky things with my eyes when there's a photo being taken....so I can sympathize with him on that one. Great picture of him though. :o)