Friday, March 6, 2009

Alyssa is moving up.

So I am so proud of Alyssa. She started gymnastics this last fall and has loved it. I moved her to a new place this last October. I can't believe how well she has done. She is such a determined little girl. About a month ago she finally mastered her front walk-over. I was there for parents day and I watched her do it for the first time and I yelled and clapped and was immediately embarrassed because you aren't even supposed to whisper. The mom next to me turned and said "She must be yours!" I laughed and said, "I'm just so excited!" So now that she passed her front and back walk-overs she gets to move up to the next class.

Here is her class picture. (I forgot it was picture day, and Gentry took her so her hair isn't fixed.)

Alyssa is quite the little reader now too. She loves to read the blog, and comments especially when they are about her. So here's the post for Alyssa!

11 comments:

Nielson Family said...

I used to love gymnastics. Let me know when she has a performance so I can go.
P.S. You can't be mad but I added our pictures from the photoshoot to my blog. I just couldn't resist.

Nick and Amera said...

You are darling Alyssa! I dont even know you but I think you are so talented and are so smart in all areas! I hear you like to read this blog, so if you cant tell, im specifically writting to you! have fun with gymnastics and be careful! You are so beautiful and thus far you have turned out to be just like your mom! That is a great thing :) good luck and keep up all the hard fun work! you will be pro someday!!

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Alyssa, you are doing great. Wow, already doing a front and back walkover. We love you Grandpa and Grandma McInnes

Lindsey Stubler said...

Wow! I can't believe Alyssa can already do a front AND a back walkover! Most little girls her age can barely do a forward roll! That is seriously SO GOOD! Alyssa, someday I hope my little girl is as good at gymnastics as you are! P.S. I think you are pretty!

Brittany said...

Super cute! I'd be screaming and clapping too if she were mine! I love girly stuff like dance and gymnastics! She looks so dang cute in her pictures!

Chereebee said...

oh she is so cute!!! How exciting that she moved up a class! ANd way to scream and get excited - I totally would've don't the same thing!! :)

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Hi Alyssa,
It was so fun to come and watch you do your gymnastics. Grandpa and I are so proud of you. Thanks for going to the wedding and shopping with me. It was a really fun day for grandma. I am glad we are best friends.
Love Grandma Cyndy

The Lind's said...

Alyssa-
Great job on your gymnastics and reading! Way to go!

The Bullocks said...

Congrats Alyssa. that is so exciting. you need to help Bailee learn her back bend. We sure had fun playing with you guys the other day. we'll have to do it again soon.

Amy said...

Alyssa, great job on the front and back walk-overs! That is so great. You are such a beautiful girl, and you are so talented! Your mom and dad are lucky to have such an amazing daughter.

carrie said...

She is so cute. I can't wait for Bella to do fun things like that. :o) BTW, will you email me if you know of anyone who rents a condo or house in St George?? We're trying to find something for next Wed, Thurs, and Friday nights for Matthew's tournament. Yes, we're late notice this year. Thanks! :o)