Thursday, February 19, 2009


Well many of you may have noticed I re-arranged the pics on my last post. I FINALLY figured it out...well sort of, ok, ok...Adrienne figured it out..go figure. So now I can match up the story/wording to the pics.

What's a girl to do??? My friend Adrienne is MOVING!!! I'm so sad:( She's figured my whole life out for me lately. She helps me organize everything from my closet to my make-up, she fixed my blogging issues. (She even let me know my link didn't work for the blog book and fixed it for me.) She helps me stay on schedule with working, and even gets on my case if I take on too much. (She probably doesn't want to hear me complain, that's why:) But I can't tell her thank you enough. I never miss running...(well almost never) because we have so much to talk about every morning from discussing The Bachelor to The Hills...you know the important stuff. I kept telling myself that they were going to change their minds but I guess not. Blanding it is.

So knowing she is going to leave soon we felt like we needed to take advantage of the fun stuff...so off for a Pedi, get a refill (we've been saving at least 30 cents every time) and a little shopping. I had to show a pic of the toes, we both did the same design and color.

These are Adrienne's feet..hers look better:)

I have to tell a funny little story: One time we were going to get refills and this guy leaving the gas station dropped a quarter, he was going to leave it on the ground so she picked it up and offered it to him, he said she could keep it and she was pretty excited. I laughed and told her the guy probably thought we needed the quarter since we were getting refills. I made fun of her and she said she always picks up SILVER. So pennies aren't worth her time:) Well the worst part was, the stupid guy at the counter charged her for a FULL PRICE DRINK!! She didn't realize it until she got in the car. So I told her that the quarter she picked up basically paid for the difference. OK so I guess you had to be there for that story.

Luckily there is NO SHOPPING and NO MALLS...so I have a feeling she will be back every few months.

7 comments:

Nielson Family said...

Only you would think the quarter story is funny. What am I going to do without you........?????

Cori Carpenter said...

Adrienne said that you would send me an invite! Thanks! You gals are hilarious! When Adrienne told me they were thinking about moving, all I said was, "What are you going to do without Betsy!?" She didn't want to talk about it anymore at that point! I agree that she'll probably be up there to shop often enough though:)

Clements Family said...

Oh Betsy...that is so sad for you! I know you guys are such good friends. Love the toes by the way!

The Hulls said...

Oh that is sad! And way to go Betsy...I mean Adrienne on fixing your blog! I liked the quarter story, I have to admit I pick up the pennies. Nate gets mad because he says they are so dirty. But I tell him someday those pennies will add up!

The Lind's said...

SAD!! She sounds like such a great friend! Hopefully visits will be often! :)

Johnston Family said...

I loved the quarter story, I love that she only picks up "Silver". And I love the pedi, I can't even begin to tell you how nasty my feet are right now.

Brittany said...

I agree with Cori. I thought the same thing when her and Ian decided to leave Riverton. . . . "What is Adrienne going to do without Betsy?" She'll be up there to see you whenever she can I'm sure.:)