Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quirks






Let's start out with: "I hope this is just a phase". We were going for a drive and the kids wanted to go for a walk when we got home. It was nice weather so I said we could go when we got home. Boston started crying and I asked why he didn't want to go and he said, "Because I wanted to play dress up". (Oh dear)...and then he got Brock to join in. I'm telling myself they put these on for lack of a better option..I really need boy costumes. Notice Boston's socks. He has worn them everyday for almost a week..I've tried to wash them. He thinks they are so cool because Alyssa let him have them.

Another thing, Boston has this quirk that every time he eats he has to show me with his fingers how many bites he is going to take. So a couple days ago while they were eating lunch, I noticed Boston hadn't finished and he was off to play with his toys. Knowing he was going to be hungry in another half hour I told him he needed to eat more of his sandwich. I went to the bathroom and next thing I know, I see his little fingers under the door showing me how many bites he is going to eat. (Just for the record I didn't have a camera in the bathroom I took these pics later so I could have a "visual" for my post...it's my quirk.)

12 comments:

The Hulls said...

The picture of them dressed up cracks me up! They are so funny! We miss you guys! We are coming in June though, Hurray! Although, I guess that is still a ways a way isn't it. Oh and I'm bummed we won't be able to go to Bear Lake. That sounds like so much fun! Good job getting it together. Love you guys!

Clements Family said...

Ok...I love that they are all dressed up! That is hilarious!

The Lind's said...

Your kids kill me! I am always laughing when I read your posts! I love the dress up! Love the fingers under the door! So funny! You will miss it when they grow out of those phases!! :) They are too cute!

Kristin Kassing said...

I love your boys, they are so entertaining. I think I would just sit and laugh with them all day long. We need them to come play soon, I have lots of fun princess dress-ups!

AngiDe said...

Your boys are so funny! Who knows what goes through their little minds!

McInnes Family said...

I love the dress ups! I wonder if my boys would wear princess outfits if we had them?? Probably. I guess that means we need a girl in our house! I can cross my fingers :) But seriously, your boys do the funniest things. I love reading the posts about them. I just crack up!

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Great pictures and comments. Thanks for sharing. Love, Mom

Aubrey said...

Love the BYU cheerleader! your kids are so cute no matter what they are dressed up as! love ya

Aubrey said...

we were just talking about the heated throw at work yesterday, i so need to go get me one, ill have to tell my mom that is a GREAT valentines day present :) and i don't really have a good pic of my hair yet, when i get one ill post it, i hate taking pics of myself, i feel like a retard!

Johnston Family said...

Camren could join them & they'd be triplets! I love the finger thing! Oh, & I totally agree with you on the "mom jeans" thing with Jessica Simpson. No Doubt, she shouldn't have been caught dead in that outfit, but still, it went along with my post & all. P.S. I LOVE my hair! I will try to put up a picture soon for your mother in law. Cause let's be honest there can never be too many self-obssesed pictures of myself on my blog! J/K :)

Heather said...

I love hearing stories about your boys. Kaylee was just telling me that when they were over Boston was telling her how much he loved her Cinderella picture in her room. She said, "Mom maybe we could get him one." Too cute.

The Bullocks said...

I love that picture. it is so hilarious. I'm telling you Tyson did the same thing. you need to buy the after Halloween clearance. I just get the cheapest costumes I can find and give them as Christmas presents.