Saturday, February 28, 2009

1st Soccer Game


Boston and Brock had their first soccer game today. It was so much fun to watch. They actually really seemed to like it. Brock scored 4 times...unfortunately 2 were for the other team. I was cheering because I didn't realize it was the other teams' goal. Let's just say lucky for everyone I'm not the coach.
This is Max, Brock,Boston, and Jett before the game. They were excited to be on the same team.
The boys showed up wearing blue shirts, but we found out that we had to change to yellow. The shirts are reversible...So they were yellow once the game started.
Brock scoring his 1st goal...for the wrong team. I was still proud:)
Brock after scoring his 1st goal...for the right team:)

7 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Wow sounds like a great game. Sorry I missed it. I will try to make it next time. You boys look great in your uniform. Yeah for both of you!!

The Hulls said...

How fun!! Wish I could be there to watch them! And good job Brock on scoring so many goals!

Nielson Family said...

That was fun! I think it's better than t-ball and they have more fun. Team pictures should be good next Saturday.

carrie said...

Those boys are so stinking cute. I would have cheered for them, too.... A goal is a goal, huh? ;o)

Heather said...

I love indoor soccer. It's so much more exciting and a little more fast paced.

Clements Family said...

So fun...my boys are doing the indoor thing too. I think it is so much fun to watch!

Brittany said...

The boys are quite the soccer players! I cheered for Brock too even when he scored for the wrong team.:)