Saturday, November 1, 2008

We're BAAACK







We went to Disneyland this last week and we had a really good time. The kids had a blast. We decided to use our stimulus check to go do something with the kids. We heard Halloween at Disneyland was fun so we thought we'd try it. It was way fun. My mother in law came with us and bought us tickets to go trick or treating with the characters. That was probably my favorite part. We went together with Brock and Kristin's family. Alyssa had fun going on rides with Halle.

My only tip for those of you that have twins that are 39 and 3/4 inches and one that is 40 inches, make sure the shorter twin wears shoes with thicker soles. They are STICKLERS about height restrictions. We had to have Boston put on Alyssa's shoes just so he could get on some of the rides.

Alyssa "survived" the Tower of Terror. Grandma Cyndy bought her the shirt that said she went on the ride...but she didn't want to get back on. Once was enough for her. (She did it just so she could get the shirt, boy have I taught her well?!:)

--Think you're seeing double with the first and third pictures??? Well you are...don't ask, I can't figure out how to delete just that one, and let's be honest I don't have the patience to re-load ALL of the pictures, so try and find the difference between the two pictures, and if you find it you win a million dollars**

**Payable only by fake money. Thanks for reading our blog:)

11 comments:

Nielson Family said...

I'm so jealous of your trip. Looks like you guys had fun. Did you paint the kids faces? The makeup looked good. Glad you are home, I need a running partner.

4 Pack said...

How stinkin' fun!!! I'm so glad you guys had a good time! I love the pictures- they looked like you guys were having fun! Alyssa- You rock!! I can't believe you survived the tower of terror!!! I think you should wear that t-shirt to school on monday!
glad you guys are back!!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Gentry and Betsy and Family,
So glad you let me tag along. I had the best time!! I loved spending time with my grandkids at the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!! (and any other time) Thanks for taking such good care of me while I was with you!! Can't wait to go back!! Love you guys!!

The Bullocks said...

that looks like so much fun. Alyssa is so brave. tell her once was enough for me on the tower of terror as well.
and I totally agree Disneyland employee's are total rule followers. it drives me nuts. a few of them wouldn't let Davis go on the rides because he didn't have socks on, it was pretty funny.
now POST MORE PICTURES. I want to see everything.

Nick and Amera said...

Oh my gosh, we are dreaming of the day our kids are all grown up so we can take them to disney land! im so excited I dont think I can wait for them!! I might have to go by mysefl!! What a fun vaca for your kids!!! Im so jealous!!!

Clements Family said...

I am so jealous of your trip! It looks so fun...good job Alyssa on the Tower of Terror...that is one of my favorite rides. How fun does it sound to go trick or treating with the characters!!!

Nicole said...

It looks like you had so much fun! We want to try trick or treating next year.

Coatsy's said...

Betsy and Gentry-- Hey I am hosting a clothing party at Big Poppas Clothing featuring Christy's Corner on Thursday Nov 6 at 6:30-8:30 8955 South 1300 West. They have way cute designer jeans and shirts, well just about everything. I would love for you guys to come check it out and spread the word to your friends. It is going to be a lot of fun... And who doesn't like new jeans.. If you go to my blog there are a couple pictures of their store.... Lots love

carrie said...

What fun pictures!! It looks like you guys had a great time!! I have never thought of going to Disneyland on Halloween! What a great idea.... Your costumes all look so cute. I'm so glad you guys had so much fun. Welcome home!!

510Jen said...

TOo fun! Glad you had a great time. We just may try this one someday. You guys look great as the incredibles.

Ross and Debbie said...

Oh, these pictures make me want to go to Disneyland. I love that place. It looks like you had a great time. Just think, next year Brock and Boston will be tall enough to ride every ride without wearing Alissa's shoes! Hey my email is mlam04@yahoo.com