Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Today is mine and Gentry's 9th anniversary! Wow how time flies, but at the same time I feel like we've been together forever. I couldn't ask for a better husband. We have so much fun together and he always keeps me laughing. Whether it's breaking the shower curtain while trying to spy on me while I'm taking a shower (Yes he did that last week, then tried to fake another injury so I wouldn't get mad.) or just playing pranks with the kids he always knows how to make me laugh. He is my best friend and I feel so lucky to be his wife.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE! I LOVE YOU!!!

8 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

Congrats! I cannot believe its been 9 freakin years!! Wow, I thought going on 4 was a lot! Wrong!!! You guys truely make a gorgeous couple and im glad to see that things are going so well and your so happy! You look really pretty in this picture Betsy! So your husband tries to scare you while your showering too? Those are the little fun things that keep a marriage fun!

carrie said...

First of all, congratulations!! I love the picture of you two. You're both so stinking cute.... No wonder your kids are such beauties. :o) I love the shower story, too!! Funny stuff....

The Lind's said...

Happy Anniversary Betsy and Gentry! 9 years! WOW!! I remember your wedding day...doesn't seem that long ago! Congrats! You guys are such a good couple. Your stories crack me up! I love the fake injury Gentry! Too funny! Hope you have a special day!

Clements Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I too remember when you got married!! Gosh...9 years ago!!! Hilarious story about Gentry!!!

Kaydee and the boys said...

Good job Betsy, you make a cute couple! Congratulations, you know you're going to have to do something really special next year... wait a second... you're MY age... and you've been married for 9 years?? What the devil???

McInnes Family said...

Happy Anniversay! You guys are the best couple! You both crack us up all the time. Gentry is hilarious. Of course he would fake an injury so that he doesn't get in trouble :) Your Disneyland pics are so cute. I'm glad you guys had fun. I will get mine posted today.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Happy Anniversary!! Glad you had a good time. We love you both.

Ross and Debbie said...

Ahhh Betsy, that is the sweetest thing I have ever read. You are both such beautiful people inside and out. I am so glad I know you.