Saturday, November 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA!





My little girl is growing up! I can't believe she is already 7. She is such a good kid, and so helpful with the boys.

For her birthday Gentry and I decided to get her a karaoke machine. She LOVES it. She's been singing all morning long. I think I'm having just about as much fun with it too.

I told her we weren't going to have a party this year, so I let her take two friends to the movie and lunch. Gentry is taking them because she didn't want her brothers to come with her. (I think it makes her feel more special.) So me and the boys get to go to the Relief Society "Super Saturday".

Happy Birthday Alyssa we love you!

7 comments:

The Hulls said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA!! We'll call a little later when Nate gets home. We love you and can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

HEY BIRHTDAY GIRL!! Thanks for letting me go out to dinner with you. It was so much even after the long wait. And I loved that you got to sit on the saddle at Texas Road House while everyone gave you a YeeHaw. And I need to come and listen to you sing again. This time I will bring gtandpa so you can sing to him too. Can't wait to here you sing some more. Your so good at it.

510Jen said...

Happy Birthday. Wow 7. Does she love her karaoke machine? Where did you get it I need ideas for Amaya.

She is a beauty.

The Bullocks said...

Happy birthday Alyssa. What a big girl. Bailee sure loves having you as a friend. and I love having you as Bailee's friend, you are such a nice and sweet girl.
I also play with Bailee's karaoke machine as much as she does. We love it. You guys will have to have a singing play day.

The Lind's said...

Happy Late Birthday Alyssa!Hope you had a great birthday! Betsy- I can't believe she is 7 years old. Where does the time go! She is beautiful...as I am sure you know!

Candice and Steve said...

I cant beleive that she is 7! Wow time flys doesnt it. Alyssa is such a cutie, we are still planning on that arranged marrige to Dakota lol.

shannon said...

She is so cute. That picture with her holding up the boots. I think she looks just like you. Tell Alyssa happy birthday. You guys look really good. I love your Halloween costumes. How fun....