Monday, January 21, 2008

SNOWED IN!!!


It was my friend Adrienne's birthday today, and we had talked about going to lunch at Chick-Fil-A, but with the weather as crappy as it was we thought it would be smarter to stay home. ( I didn't think the day would ever come where I thought "going out" meant going to Chick-Fil-A or McDonalds...WOW! Welcome to motherhood.) Anyway so the kids were bummed so they thought it would be a good idea to make cupcakes for her birthday. She told me not to post her picture but hopefully she'll forgive me. (According to Katie..sometimes it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.)

4 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Looks like you had a fun snow day!!! I want a cup cake yummy!! Cute friend. Is she the one that organizes? Glad you had a fund day!

The Bullocks said...

Don't tell Ryan my secret!!! I can't believe how much snow you got.
This week is supposed to get to like 17degrees bellow zero!!! I need summer to be here now. or at least a good vacation.

Ashley said...

Betsy, your blog is so stinkin cute. So is your family.

Nielson Family said...

I might have to steal your picture again for my blog. Look how cute my hair is:) Today Jett asked me if we could go over to Betsy's so she could make us cupcakes with frosting. Thanks so much!!